Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Preparing to outreach to property owners

Subject: Preparing to outreach to property owners
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 05/09/2017 05:50 PM

To: Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>, Robert Buente
<bbuente@1010dev.org>, 'Shelby Jordan 1 <sjordan@aegworldwide.com>,
Martha Saucedo <msaucedo@aegworldwide.com>, 'Daniel Taban'
<daniel@jadeent.com>, "Terri Toennies" <terri@laautoshow.com>, "Nusbaum,
Nate - CHMC" <Nate.Nusbaum@DignityHealth.org>, Richard Wu
<richard@grandlofts.com>, "James Pugh" <JPugh@sheppardmullin.com>,
Sonnet Hui <sonnethui@hazensgroup.com>, Channing Henry
<channing@almadevelopment.com>, Paul Keller <pkeller@mackurban.com>,
Mark Wareham <mwareham@mackurban.com>, "Faye Washington"
<faye.washington@ywcagla.org>, Ann Hickambottom
<ann.hickambottom@ywcagla.org>, Terry Rubinroit <rubinroit@aol.com>

CC: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>, Wallis Locke <wallis@southpark.la>

Dear Board Members,

Please see the attached spreadsheet for a (nearly) completed database of APNs and
associated owners. As we prepare the petitions, I'd like to determine which of the VIP
properties (ie. owners paying more than $10,000, which collectively will give us >50%) you
can each “claim".

There are two tabs in this spreadsheet. Tabl (called “0RIG") contains the full information
for each APN in the district (which now combines both SPI and SPII) - I'm including this
as an FYI. Tab2 (called “GROUPED"), is sorted by Owner and then by assessment
contribution, large to small. Please take a look at this list, focusing on the owners
paying more than $10,000, and put your name in column F (“Board Member") if you have a
direct connection and can lead the outreach. (NOTE: you'll notice that there are some
owners (including some of you) we have connections to that do not pay more than $10,000.

We definitely still want to reach out to them, so please find them on the spreadsheet, and
put your name in column F.) If you would like to see how many APNs each Owner is
responsible for, you can expand the view by clicking on the small '+' icon to the left of
the line item number.

Please send this document back to me by the end of business, Thursday. I will consolidate
and send back out to you all.

We are meeting with Tara on Friday to compile petition packets. For these top property
owners, we don't have to wait for petitions to hit their mailboxes. We can hand deliver
petitions to be signed and collected.

1 of 3

10/19/2018 09:12 AM

Preparing to outreach to property owners

Please feel free to give me a call on my cell if you have any questions.

Thank you for your support!

Best,

Ellen

Ellen Riotto

Interim Executive Director

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1112 | c. 401 439 8147

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instagram <https://www.instaqram.com
/southparkla/>

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

— imageOOl.png

2 of 3

10/19/2018 09:12 AM

Preparing to outreach to property owners

OWNLH 1

LA UVl PAOPlKTllS LLC Total
l A CITY Total

900 SOOTH FIGUtROA ST APTS Total
oltvi hill strut partkirs uc Total

AIG Total

— image002.png

s?

k U T il > A I

‘*111 PRX1B «H

—Attachments:-

imageOOl.png 49.2 KB

image002.png 1.3 KB

2017.04.24 South Park BID petition stage dbase.xlsx 931 KB

3 of 3

10/19/2018 09:12 AM